Albert einstein march 14 1879 to april 18 1955 was a german mathematician and physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity in 1921 he won the nobel prize for physics for his explanation of the photoelectric effect. The german born physicist albert einstein developed the first of his groundbreaking theories while working as a clerk in the swiss patent office in bern after making his name with four scientific articles published in 1905 he went on to win worldwide fame for his general theory of relativity and a . Albert einstein was a theoretical physicist and the most famous scientist in human history he developed the general theory of relativity one of the two pillars of modern physics alongside quantum mechanics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.