A blog about the psychology of conspiracy theory beliefs. Editors note the accuracy of the italicized portion of this story has been questioned in case you havent noticed this site is currently being bombarded by a certain strand of conspiracy theorist. Why do people believe sometimes outlandish conspiracy theories you need to look beyond the individual to start to understand explains jovan byford. Conspiracy theory psychology is becoming an empirical field with a broader mission to understand why so many people embrace this way of interpreting history. What psychological factors drive the popularity of conspiracy theories which explain important events as secret plots by powerful and malevolent groups what are the psychological consequences of adopting these theories
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.