The institutes museums libraries and 21st century skills initiative underscores the critical role our nations museums and libraries play in helping citizens build such 21st century skills as information communications and technology literacy critical thinking problem solving creativity civic literacy and global awareness. Skills for the 21st century librarian by meredith farkas by meredith farkas on 7 17 2006 with 71 comments librarianship library school our digital future a few weeks ago i finished a chapter i was writing not for my book another one on the topic of technology in lis education. It therefore seemed appropriate to begin a series of posts directly focused on the 21st century skills efforts within education and how it relates to the 21st century library and 21st century librarianship
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.