Pelvic organ prolapse the good in bed guide to reconstructive pelvic surgeon lauri romanzi md is a clinical associate professor of urology in the division of female pelvic medicine at new york university langone medical center. Pelvic organ prolapse a type of pelvic floor disorder can affect many women in fact about one third of all women are affected by prolapse or similar conditions over their lifetime. In pelvic organ prolapse the pelvic floor muscles weaken causing one or more of the pelvic organs to fall downward into or out of the vagina pelvic prolapse symptoms if you have pelvic organ prolapse youll notice a bulge at the opening of the vagina. Your doctor may discover pelvic organ prolapse during a routine pelvic exam such as the one you get when you go for your pap smear your doctor may order a variety of tests urinary tract x ray in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.