A brief introduction to metamorphic rocks you can download a copy of the flowchart at http sciencemikesammartanocom visit my website at mikesammartano. Lecture notes metamorphism introduction o metamorphism is a change of form that includes the growth of new minerals typically in response to a rise in temperature and normally without the involvement of a magma. Overview of metamorphic rocks and their formation including explanation of contact and regional metamorphism and the conditions in which they commonly form. Metamorphism occurs when any previously existing rock the parent rock is buried in the earth under layers of other rockthe deeper the rock is buried the hotter it gets and the higher the pressure becomes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.