The united nations came into being in 1945 following the devastation of the second world war with one central mission the maintenance of international peace and security. Get this from a library international security and keeping the peace autumn libal describes the role of the united nations in maintaining international peace and discusses the work of diplomats peacekeeping troops and other united nations personnel. Whos keeping the peace the most appropriate relationship between the un and regional arrangements in matters related to international peace and security. Keeping the peace the new landscape for european security and and new multilateral arrangements agreed to safeguard peace and security in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.