Focusing definition a central point as of attraction attention or activity the need to prevent a nuclear war became the focus of all diplomatic efforts see more. The international focusing institute focusing is direct access to a bodily knowing focusing is a practice developed from the philosophy of the implicit. Synonyms for focusing at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for focusing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.