Notre dame philosophical reviews is an electronic peer reviewed journal that publishes timely reviews of scholarly philosophy books. 20180211 view this review online view recent ndpr reviews patrick lenta corporal punishment a philosophical assessment routledge 2018 239pp 14000 isbn . The aim of this book is to assess the moral permissibility of corporal punishment and to enquire into whether or not it ought to be legally prohibited against the widespread view that corporal punishment is morally legitimate and should be legally. Corporal punishment a philosophical assessment is a philosophically rigorous and engaging treatment of a hitherto neglected topic in applied ethics and social philosophy table of contents chapter 1 17 pages. Get this from a library corporal punishment a philosophical assessment patrick lenta
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.